Looking for a venue this June? Stay productive, stay organised and stay focused in your meetings and events at Holiday Inn Melbourne Airport.
Book today and you’ll free Internet and double IHG Business Rewards Club points.
More about Meetings and Events at Holiday Inn Melbourne Airport
Meeting & Event Spaces
At Holiday Inn Melbourne Airport you can choose between five flexible meeting rooms including our Garden Terrace by the pool, perfect for social events or evening meetings.
With space for up to 240 delegates and accommodation and dining options on site, Holiday Inn Melbourne Airport is the ideal venue for your next event.
All rooms have natural light, high speed internet, technology requirements as well as all catering options.
- Tullamarine, Sunbury and Melrose Rooms – Located on the ground floor, the three interconnecting rooms can create flexible floor plans to suit any meeting size. They have access to a shared outdoor area overlooking the lawn, which is perfect for hosting informal lunches, coffee breaks or even providing a change of scenery for brain storming sessions while your meeting attendees enjoy the sunlight.
- Centre Grand Ballroom – This room is the Tullamarine, Sunbury and Melrose Rooms opened to make one large area, perfect for a large event or gala dinner. A popular option for hose hosting a Christmas party or conference, the Centre Grand Ballroom caters for up to 240 people.
- Oaklands Room – Located on the first floor with easy lift access, the Oaklands Room features a large window overlooking the garden and pool area, allowing natural light to stream in. Perfect for executive board meetings, presentations or interviews, this intimate room seats a maximum of 10.
Located within the Melbourne Airport [MEL] precinct, just 400 metres from domestic and international terminals, the hotel makes the perfect base for formal and business conferences, as well as informal events.
Onsite secure parking is available for just $20 per day for meeting attendees and hotel guests. Holiday Inn Melbourne Airport also provides complimentary airport transfers on its private, air conditioned shuttle bus that runs a door-to-door service from the hotel to the airport terminal.
IHG Business Rewards
IHG® Business Rewards offers points on bookings you make on behalf of others. No booking is too small and there is no minimum qualifying threshold. This means you can be rewarded for everything from booking a one night hotel room to planning a large conference at one of our participating hotels. We believe all your booking needs are important, so we reward you no matter the size.
Rewards points can then be converted to items such as:
- Free nights at IHG hotels worldwide
- Travel and transportation packages
- Unique and amazing events and experiences
- Retail and restaurant gift certificates
- Merchandise and entertainment
- Charitable donations on your behalf
Meetings & Events Team
The dedicated meetings and events team are available to help you with all your planning in the lead up to your event. You can also relax and focus on the day with the banqueting team ready to help with anything you might need and to ensure your meeting or event runs smoothly as planned.
As well as knowing your meeting or event is in great hands, Holiday Inn gives you the additional bonus of rewarding and recognising you for planning the perfect meeting with our IHG Business Rewards program.
Terms and Conditions: Offer is subject to availability and only valid for meetings in June 2015.